Welcome to the San Francisco Math
A weekly program for teachers and students centering around a community of students who want to work together on intriguing and challenging mathematical problems.
The 9th year of the SF Math Circle will continue on September 9, 2013.
We have several program offerings this year:
- 6th-12th Grade Students & Teachers - Monday Afternoons
- Denman Middle School, 3:45-5:00. Read More
- June Jordan School for Equity (High School), 4:00-5:00. Read More
- Lowell High School, 3:45-5:00. Read More
- Elementary Program - Currently starting waiting list for Fall 2014.
- Teachers' Circle Read More
Click here for the exact location and directions,
including parking information. See our Program page for more details.
San Francisco Math Circle will return again on Monday, September 9th.
Further SFMC news can be found in our bi-annual newsletter, Click Here!.|