There will not be any Math Circles on Monday (2/17) due to President's Day Holiday.|
Math Circle will resume on 2/24 when all Math Circles will gather at Denman Middle School from 4:00-5:00 PM for an exciting presentation by Gordon Hamilton of MathPickle! There will be no Math Circle at other sites that day!
Further SFMC news can be found in our bi-annual newsletter, Click Here!.
Welcome to the San Francisco Math
A weekly program for teachers and students centering around a community of students who want to work together on intriguing and challenging mathematical problems.
The 9th year of the SF Math Circle began again on September 9, 2013.
We have several program offerings this year:
- 6th-12th Grade Students & Teachers - Monday Afternoons
- Denman Middle School, 3:45-5:00. Read More
- June Jordan School for Equity (High School), 4:00-5:00. Read More
- Lowell High School, 3:45-5:00. Read More
- Elementary Program - Currently starting waiting list for Fall 2014.
- Teachers' Circle Read More
Click here for the exact location and directions,
including parking information. See our Program page for more details.